Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Inspiring?

An actual card I received:

Dear Miss. ....,

Salutations! I wish you the pre-eminent during this equisite holiday season! I anticipate that you will have a wonderful and memorable Christmas and New Year this year of 2008/2009 and I wish you holiday happiness and exultation during this time of year where happiness over Christ's birth flourishes greatly. Ms. B... you're an awesome teacher! It's amazing how you are patient and compassionate with a class that is ignorant, immature, unacquainted and hostile but that's what separates you from other cruel and harsh teachers who scare students into doing their work.....Anyways, thank you so much for educating me this year on various topics of English, it was an excellent learning experience. Now, I have a greater passion and liking towards Shakespearean plays. .... I acknowledge the sincere effort and time you placed into aiding your students this year. Thanks a lot. Most teachers would have given up a long time ago on us. But you didn't, so you're cool....

And it goes on a little more......


I hope this warms your heart. At least one kid is inspired. Ta Da!

No comments: